Discover the wonders of the body parts names with our interactive learning videos. Teach your kids about different body parts names and their functions with our interactive learning videos. Start exploring today with Smart Kiddos
Sure, I’d be happy to help! Here are the names of some of the main parts of the human body:
- Head: The part of the body that contains the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- Neck: The part of the body that connects the head to the torso.
- Shoulders: The two joints that connect the arms to the body.
- Arms: The two limbs that extend from the shoulders to the hands.
- Elbows: The joints that connect the upper and lower parts of the arms.
- Hands: The parts of the body that have fingers and thumbs for grasping and manipulating objects.
- Chest: The front part of the body between the neck and the abdomen.
- Stomach: The part of the body between the chest and the pelvis where food is digested.
- Hips: The bones that connect the legs to the torso.
- Legs: The two limbs that extend from the hips to the feet.
- Knees: The joints that connect the upper and lower parts of the legs.
- Feet: The parts of the body that are used for standing and walking.
- Toes: The digits at the end of the feet.
These are just some of the main parts of the human body. There are many more, including internal organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, and kidneys.
Unlock the power of words with fun and engaging activities to learn three letter words. From cat to dog, fun to sun, help your child build their vocabulary and literacy skills with exciting games and exercises!